When we mention “forteq group”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to:
forteq Management AG
t +41 32 501 02 50
Business Identification Number (UID): CHE-328.021.743
Registered in the commercial register of the Canton of Bern
Represented by: Andreas Moser, CEO / CFO
forteq group includes forteq Management AG, forteq Netherlands BV, forteq UK Ltd., forteq Czech s.r.o., forteq Italy S.p.A., forteq North America Inc., forteq Suzhou Ltd..
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
What data do we collect?
forteq group collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You provide forteq group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Apply for an open position.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How do we use your data?
forteq group collects your data so that we can:
- Process your application
- Process your request for information
- Respond to your message
What are your data protection rights?
forteq group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request forteq group for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that forteq group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request forteq group to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that forteq group erase your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that forteq group restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to forteq group’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that forteq group transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please write us to
forteq Management AG
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary - Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences - Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. forteq group uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your language preference and location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics - Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing - Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display advertisement that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
You can opt-out the cookies Preferences, Statistic and Marketing in the cookie banner that appears when you open our webpage.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Here you can find out how to remove cookies from your browser, see link. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites