The Program Manager plans, manages and monitors all project activities (technical objectives), including deadlines, costs, quality and risks from order placement to customer acceptance. The position is also is responsible for ensuring that the sites QEMS is being implemented and managed properly.
- Delegates task packages and activities to its sub-project managers or project employees and monitors their execution.
- In the event of foreseeable deviations or deviations that have already occurred, takes preventive and corrective measures. Escalates early and adequately if necessary.
- Periodically submits a complete and transparent report to the client, the internal client and other stakeholders in accordance with the communication concept set out in the project management plan.
- Leads the stakeholder management (external and internal).
- Defines and documents the project organization and all project-specific processes
- Supports the implementation of processes, methods and standards.
- Documents and communicates the project experiences. Helps with continuous process improvement Tasks in the Sales Process (Prepares timely and competitive quotes):
- Creates the rough project plan (WBS, MS plan, Gant-diagram), the calculation (PM performance, expenses) in the quotation preparation phase.
- Plausibility checks the feasibility (technical solution, risks, deadlines, costs, capability) of the project
- Is jointly responsible for the active acquisition in the customer environment and reports potential leads to the SE Director.
- Verifies the overall calculation on the basis of the service description (completeness, amount of costs)
- Determines the procedure for achieving the defined project goals within the framework of the forteq and customer specifications (approval within the framework of the project organization determined)
- Is authorized to issue instructions to the project team member within the agreed framework
- Further powers in accordance with competence/signature regulations. Has financial powers according to PMP
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 + years’ proven experience in project management, preferable in plastic injection molding industries including assembling for automotive.
- A minimum of two years working experience with molds or automation is preferred.
- Certificate in Project/Program Management Professional (PMP) ® a plus
- Advanced knowledge in project management tools and methods like Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Communication Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Contract and Claim Management, APQP, FMEA, root cause analysis.
- Proficient in MS office and MS project.
- Target and result driven approach with the willingness to get things done.
- Proactive, motivated, hands-on mentality with a keen eye for details.
- Strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive, able to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels.
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills.
- Open mindset for new IT- solutions and a digital environment.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
forteq North America is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.