Candidates should be self-starters and self-motivated. Ideally candidates should have previous knowledge of operating machinery, although training will be provided.
37.5 hours per week.
Rotating shift pattern as follows:
Mornings 6 am-2pm, Afternoons 2pm-10pm, and Nights 10pm–6am
- Working with Semi-Automatic Operation of Machines.
- Working with components with moulded inserts. Load the tool with shafts, bearings or other special inserts as applicable, initiate the machine cycle and remove completed components at the end of each cycle, whilst ensuring that the time between each cycle is kept to a minimum.
- Pack the components as specified on the Control Plan.
- Apply the shaft, bearing or other special insert using the press provided for that job.
- Ultrasonically weld and assemble moulding, inspect and pack.
- Ensure that the packed quantities are correct, that the labels are clearly time/date stamped.
- Comply with Health and Safety and Quality Standards.
- Attend training courses linked to the Company and continuous development.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
National Living Wage
Company pension scheme, 29 days holiday rising to 34 days with length of service, bonus schemes, free onsite parking, access to our Healthcare Cash Plan (after 12 months service).
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to Sarah Daniels at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!