Your main responsibilities are
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, documenting problems, and resolutions (1st level support locally and globally)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of workstations, printers, and mobile devices
- Installation and maintenance of all supported software.
- Perform onboarding/offboarding activities related to IT area.
- Share responsibility for the continuous improvement of the IT systems.
- Perform appropriate IT duties as assigned.
- Preferably a degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, or related subject
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Hands on experience with IT Office hardware and Microsoft 365 solutions (incl. MS Teams)
- Basic knowledge in the administration of client and server systems (on-premise/cloud) incl. infrastructure services (i.e Active Directory), windows servers 2016/2022, exchange servers and virtualization (VMware) solutions
- Basic knowledge of backup and disaster recovery
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, and security components
- Language skills in English written and spoken at level B2
- Strong service and customer orientation
- Readiness for occasional business trips (10%)
- Team player
- Car driving license