The forteq Group is a global supplier of highly complex components and assemblies for the automotive industry. Based on more than 40 years of experience and incorporating the latest technologies, forteq develops, produces and distributes components and assemblies from a single source. With innovative solutions, forteq strives to actively shape the transformation in the automotive industry. The Swiss company, headquartered in Nidau (Switzerland), maintains sales, engineering and production activities in Europe, the USA and China. In total, the forteq Group employs around 700 people.
For our head office in Nidau/Switzerland or for one of our European production sites, we are looking for a professionally experienced and ambitious personality as a Global ERP Specialist.
• In house expert for manufacturing and supply chain modules of the global ERP system (Delmiaworks/IQMS)
• Analysis of business processes and requirements in order to improve usage of the ERP system and other business applications
• Support standardization of processes, master data and reports
• Lead ERP and business applications projects
• Provide qualified 1st and 2nd level support for all 5 global sites (China, Europe, USA)
• Training of key users across forteq Group
• Create and maintain forms and reports based on SAP® Crystal Reports
• Develop and support the EDI solutions
• 3+ years experience in an ERP specialist function or as an ERP power user in a manufacturing company (manufacturing and supply chain processes; accounting a plus)
• Degree in Business Information Technology (bachelor’s degree in computers science)
• Knowledge of EDI data exchange solutions
• 2+ years related experience with SAP® Crystal Reports reporting tool
• Knowledge of database structures and experience writing SQL routines
• Must be a self-motivated, dependable team player with the ability to work independently
• "Hands-on" mentality is a must
• Fluency in English, speaking and writing
• Local language skills are an advantage
• Readiness for occasional business trips to Europe, US and Asia (10%)
An exciting and varied challenge in a global company. In this position, you will report directly to the Director Global ICT and have short lines of communication directly to the Group Management. Furthermore, you will find a culture in which professionalism and cooperation are practised and you will find room for independent thinking and acting. Progressive employment conditions round off our offer.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.